Tuesday, December 28, 2010 @ 11:54 AM
Final bit of 2010
I will end 2010 without a bang but definitely on a good note!
If u think I'm missing since the last post, you're wrong! Its just that my com died on me officially. I need generous sponsorship this round.
This year, I couldnt ask for more. I have wonderful friends I call close and best. You know who you are! I found someone to share my hearty joy, hysterical laughter and nonsensical sorrows.
I feel bliss in many aspects, really!
Resolution for 2011:
- Begin to save heaps of moolahs
- At least one good holiday
- Learn to be contented
- Do well in work
- Master blading
- Cycle more and finish off OCBC cycle in 1.5 hrs
There's more to add on but I cant think of any at the moment.
For now, I'm counting my blessings, literally one by one. And for once, I'm elated right to my toes!
Thursday, November 11, 2010 @ 8:23 PM
A day to remember...
Friday, November 05, 2010 @ 10:22 AM
On Oct 10, 2010
A significant day, a joyous occasion and a brilliant day with 2 very special person.Congratulations Lun 大哥 and Winnie!
The venue was so pleasing I just hoped I stayed there! No wonder Sentosa Cove is so costly!
The sunset that day just complete the whole picture!
The only photo of Lun and I because he had a very pro photographer so I simply relax.
Now its time to build their kingdom with many children!
Wednesday, November 03, 2010 @ 9:52 PM
Two Wheel Action
It was that Sat morning with only 2 hours of sleep, waking up at 5am to embark on the journey I never thought I'd do. But I never regret...Huat picked me and headed to ECP while the 2 boys cycled from home. End up they reach Changi Village before us. See how fast are we?!?!I think this was the breakfast that killed my throat totally! Wrong move but there was nth much to fill my empty tummy and I was VERY HUNGRY!
Waited like 2 hours before we managed to get on board the boat. See Kenny meditating and Huat in deep thoughts?
The domino of bikes. Ronald and I
Friday, October 08, 2010 @ 11:29 PM
Honeybunnies finally found some time in our schedule to meet up for dinner after like 98469263 hours since the last meet up! Dinner at I-forgot-the-restaurant-name. Food - Nothing fantasticCompany - Priceless!!
Okinomiyaki or smth like tt la huh?
The ramen or maggi mee like what Giv called it. Banana's hot plate Giv's curry soup
We walked ard wanting to digest the food BUT Banana laid her eyes on Fruit Paradise!
The tart were yelling at her to stomach them!
So we ended up sharing 2 tarts. We almost had 1 each right Banana?!?! Berry-ful tart (not actual name)
Banana glorious banana (not actual name too!)
The night ended with solving P6 math problems. It gave us headache but it was fun though!
We failed to solve like 2 (or was it 3) questions in the end. I wonder what teachers are thinking now...
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 @ 10:06 PM
After chatting a bit with Desmond,
I realised how much I missed school.
My heart cringe thinking back on lectures, hall stay and the friendship forged.
How I miss them so...
- experiments during FYP.
- late night fun walking to the computer lab to mug till the sun is almost up.
- our mugging and nonsense in undergrad lab.
- calling MacD in the middle of the night and trying to get the rider into Ulu NTU.
- LT4, where we paid attention and dozed during class.
- Canteen A
- the walk back to hall inthe middle of the night.
- my single room in Hall 10 (Thank you Rina banana!)
- skipping morning classes when I want to indulge in more sleep!
- online lectures while having dinner alone in room.
- Prof Abadie's lecture because half the time, I'm drifted elsewhere because the word 'polymerization' is always heard. Its like a chant you know? But he's a cute old man!
- Prof Loo's interesting class in Advance Biomaterials.
- skipping perhaps half of Prof Alfred Tok's math class because its 8.30am on a Friday. But I'll never forget how he hinted us that Mid terms will be the qsn on fourier series and Laplase Transform appeared and Jonathan and I literally jaw dropped and only wrote our names on the paper, sat through 40 mins and submitted an empty script. A first for me and thankfully the last for now. We had 4 major mid terms, hence only had the evening before to 'pia' math. Unforgettable!
At the same time, I'm loving my present! At least I felt good abt it la ya?
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 @ 9:39 PM
You never know what will happen tomorrow
Life's really unpredictable. I've said it upteen times to constantly remind me to live everyday to the fullest!One of my parents' friend in KL just passed away last night. To think that I just talked to him few weeks back. And snap! Gone just like that...Shocking but all can only face reality. Treasure your loved ones and pamper yourself more often!On a side note, I'm so looking forward to tmr's chillax session!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010 @ 10:26 PM
For Mt K, I'm doing my part!
I really hope to scale Mt Kinabalu next year.
And for this, I'm putting my words to action.
I'll squeeze in cycling twice a week from now on, cycling up the horrendously steep slope of Labrador.
My legs almost cried from yesterday's climb. Stopped thrice on the slope and I hope by next mth, I'll cycle up effortlessly.
Here's me with Pa's trusty Halfway.
Last week, I laid my eyes on a hot chilli red Specialized bike but it will cost me an atomic bomb. So shelf the idea till I get richer!